11 - 15 October 2022 - Tomar - Campus of the Polytechnic Institute of Tomar
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th
Rules for submission of Abstracts
The XXIII Meeting of REALP welcomes the submission of abstracts of proposed papers and video-posters. The final texts of accepted papers and video-posters will be accepted for publication as articles, in the Meeting Proceedings, subject to peer-review.
Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will then be sent to the Scientific Committee for evaluation, and the authors will be notified by e-mail of the Commission's decision. After sending the abstract, authors of the accepted papers will receive a letter of acceptance with the opinion of the Scientific Committee.
Structure – The abstracts of communications and videoposters should include an identification of the theme and the following sections: theoretical reference, materials and methods, results, discussion/conclusions.
- Title - The title should be concise reflecting the general theme of the work.
- Letter Calibri 12 in Bold, with simple spacing between lines, centered
- Authors - leave a space after the title and indicate the names of the authors and their institutional affiliation. The first author must indicate a contact email.
- Letter Calibri 12 letter with simple spacing between lines, left-aligned
- Summary - leave a space after the authors indication, write SUMMARY and in the next line include the text. The abstract should reflect the work presented, indicating in a precise way the objectives of the work, the methodologies followed, the results and conclusions or final considerations, as well as the bibliographic references. It should have the minimum length of one and a half pages (approximately 6,000 characters including spaces) and the maximum span of 3 pages (approximately 12,500 characters including spaces), including bibliographic references.
- Letter Calibri 12 with simple spacing between lines, justified
- Page layout - The margins on the pages should be as follows: upper margin 3 cm; bottom margin 2.5 cm; left margin 3 cm; right margin; 2.5 cm.
Template for Abstracts
At the end of the abstract, the thematic area to which the work is submitted should be indicated. It should also be indicated whether the presentation will be made in oral or videoposter form.